Neverwinter Forest Don't tell me this is all for nothing.
7 Posts
Ooc —
It could be so easy, she thought. Sneak in, take whatever she found first, then get the hell out of dodge. Lupita had stolen from so many over the years - it was a way of life. This time was different, however, for normally she lingered on the outskirts of a pack just long enough to determine their numbers, their strength, their weakness. She'd never been genuinely struggling before, not like now.

The world was dying, and she was hungry. But Lupita was determined not to succumb to whatever curse had fallen over the lands. She would do what she had to do if it meant survival.

Just as she prepared to creep forward, there was a sound. A tall, rusty ear chanted in the direction of an unfamiliar male, and she shot him a doe-eyed look of feigned surprise as she slackened her knees and lowered herself considerably. The musk on the tree roots belonged to him, unmistakably, and although Lupita would stand no chance against him should he choose to attack, he posed no immediate threat.

Yet, he went on to mock her. His words were not of her mother tongue, yet she knew enough to understand that he made attempt at patronising her - maybe even suggested she was an imbecile. Lupita twitched her nose, blinked her big golden eyes up at him. If that's what he wanted to think, then she could surely play along, especially if it meant getting what she wanted.

"I like forest. You are, uh..." insert pause here as she pretended to consider the best word to use, "new? This is new pack?" She smiled brightly, tail giving a few low sweeps at her backside. "I seek new place to call home."

Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 17, 2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 17, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 18, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 19, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 26, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 27, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - November 03, 2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - November 05, 2019, 12:53 AM