Moonspear i never found my father, i never found my mother
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Raptly, he watched and listened as Hydra went into an explanation of things and he wondered if they would be enough to fulfill, or at least sate, some of the wonders that Arcturus had. If nothing else, he saw it as a balm to soothe them; a reminder that even with their alliance it would pay to keep an eye turned upon them. Dirge presumed that they did the same towards Moonspear, at least if they were a wise sort.

"I still have my reservations," he chimed in, "but they haven't done anything to cross us personally." Yet—it went without being said, and he was certain that point lingered in his tone. Had Reiko been among their numbers before her unfortunate encounter, this would have been a very different conversation. It was enough to give them all pause and leave them to their own considerations.

"Though charlatans they may be, with everything going on, it seems to better our interests to have them on our side. We've already enough to contend with given those trying to rally stragglers to their cause north and south of us." It was a segue to the point he had thought of moments ago, and his gaze shifted between the darker pair briefly. "If they succeed, they'll narrow our hunting grounds and have a better choice of things going through the weald and the fen with the pass caved in."

Though the Roangeda girl had seemed to respect that he asked her to mind their swath, at least. He couldn't have said the same of Andraste, but that was more Hydra's doing than his own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i never found my father, i never found my mother - by Dirge - October 30, 2019, 11:31 AM