Overture Downs One life
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She did wonder where they went -- she had thought that Elysium was one of those sorts that would certainly inform everyone if something changed.  If they were north of the volcano now, though, perhaps that would explain why they weren't around any more -- travel might be more difficult, but at the same time, perhaps the air and prey were better up there.  Hm. As far as I know, the leader around the longest was Olive. Some of the others shifted a fair bit.  Was Seabreeze still a leader?  Hm.  She honestly couldn't remember too well from the last time she was there -- Olive certainly seemed to reliably ran things, but there were a few other faces that Arbiter wasn't sure if they were highly ranked or actual leaders. She really didn't pay much attention to Elysium people, whoops.

Hm.  In the near range, assuming they're still there I think it's just Diaspora, though I'm not too sure where there they're settled -- I don't think they travel too far from the slopes, so I only ran into them this past spring.  How did they fare during the earthquakes? Surely there were rock slides...   She hadn't been too fond of them, so as long as they stayed out of her way, they could exist or not and it wouldn't matter. Far to the west in the next range is Moonspear -- they're allies, but I haven't been there myself.  If there's more than that, we haven't heard from them, most seem to be in the foothills or flatlands. Maybe once things really were all nice and settled wolves would consider it again.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
One life - by Arbiter - October 23, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - October 31, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 10, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 12, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 17, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 18, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 19, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 24, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - December 29, 2019, 03:29 AM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - January 01, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - January 04, 2020, 03:00 PM