Emberwood i never knew there was a love like this before
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Another call for her — and this time when Ibis went to meet it she wasn't the first to arrive. She saw Awol, then Bhediya, having followed the sound of the woman's voice as soon as it hit her ears; and then there was another person there too which drew Ibis' attention immediately. Her coat was a myriad of shapes—puffs of grey intermingled with deep shadow, composed artfully.

A thin puff of air exited the young woman as she stopped, spiralling out of her and dissipating. As Ibis smiles to them all she cannot take her eyes off of the stranger among them; not at first, anyway, and then she glances to Bhe, noticing a resemblance between the mottled girl, at least when it came to the thin wispy coat that the two shared.

Hello, Ibis murmurs to the newcomer with a little smile.
Messages In This Thread
i never knew there was a love like this before - by Bhediya - December 08, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 09, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 09, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 13, 2019, 10:54 PM