Emberwood i never knew there was a love like this before
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Was given permission to skip Awol.

There was a brief flicker of something on the girl's face - doubt, maybe, or something similar - as the mottled wolf looked to Bhediya; already Ibis could see some similarities between the two of them, their short and slightly-curled coats giving away some kind of affiliation, but the Archdruid did not want to make assumptions. Evidently she did not need to ask, as Awol must have had the same sentiment. The girl introduced herself as Easy and then — simplifying matters entirely — explained that she was, indeed, a relation to the older woman.

This was a joyous occasion, then! Ibis couldn't help the grin that spread across her face as she came to understand everything, her eyes alighting upon Bhediya and glimmering with happiness, but then redirecting swiftly to Easy; she waved her tail as a happy little pendulum, the tempo of which grew as soon as Easy mentioned she wanted to stay.

Of course you can stay! Oh, this is such good news— For all the doubts the young woman held about the forest and her role as the leader of these wolves, she couldn't help but feel somewhat vindicated upon seeing a family slowly reuniting again. First it had been Kavik and his daughter finding peace; now it seemed to be Bhediya and Easy's turn. I'm sure Bhediya can show you around to the caches, get you something to eat. But if you need me for anything, feel free to call on me anytime. Stay as long as you want.
Messages In This Thread
i never knew there was a love like this before - by Bhediya - December 08, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 09, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: i never knew there was a love like this before - by Easy - December 13, 2019, 10:54 PM