Noctisardor Bypass i will destroy
38 Posts
Ooc — viz
the sound of featherlight footfalls draws gleipnir from his reverie; though he does not turn glacial gaze from the rising stone and ice tipped archway; a gate straight from the tales of the frosthome. wrongfully, he assumes the footfalls belong to his ruddied companion and upon this assumption he nearly croons sakh..., beckoning her to his side. he wants to point out about this place, how it reminds him ( something ) of his homeland. though, how he intended to communicate that in broken common was not something he'd thought to plan so far ahead.

yet, when she does not join him he turns to find that the featherfleet steps do not belong to sakhmet. instead, a pale and marred woman stands before across the distance from him. instinctively, the berserker bristles, despite the physical warning being entirely unwarranted. where is sakhmet? he yearns to demand of her; as if she has stolen the young woman from him instead of him choosing to temporarily part with her on his own to poke around. still, he had expected her to be not too far behind him; maybe she was on her way of following his tracks — he didn't, couldn't know. if she wasn't he would retrace his steps back to where he'd left her like the ever obedient wardog he was.

not sakh. he rumbles, though not issued as an apology and not truly meant as one he offers it more as an explanation. what the pale sylph chose to do with it was up to her.
sakhmet is welcome to join in any of gleipnir's threads @ any time.
i am, like everything, a lowly mix /
of the divine, the bestial —
Messages In This Thread
i will destroy - by Gleipnir - December 08, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Andraste - December 12, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Gleipnir - December 12, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Sakhmet - December 18, 2019, 01:11 AM
RE: i will destroy - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 04:36 AM
RE: i will destroy - by Gleipnir - December 18, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Sakhmet - December 18, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: i will destroy - by Gleipnir - December 19, 2019, 11:29 AM