Stone Circle she packed my bags last night pre-flight
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
"minnow," she calls when she's within sight of the girl, tail wagging as she moves to greet her warmly. dropping the catch by the girl's paws, she motions to her to eat. 

"I've been meaning to talk to you. your trades, your training; what are your interests? how much did you family, your packmates, teach you?" should her interest lie outside Dawn's range of knowledge, the woman would surely be able to find some teacher for the girl had she not done so herself already. she fully intended to teach the girl all she knew of the hunt, and some of scouting too, for those skills were crucial.
Messages In This Thread
she packed my bags last night pre-flight - by Dawn - December 17, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: she packed my bags last night pre-flight - by Minnow - December 17, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: she packed my bags last night pre-flight - by Dawn - December 23, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: she packed my bags last night pre-flight - by Minnow - December 29, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: she packed my bags last night pre-flight - by Dawn - January 04, 2020, 03:43 PM