Emberwood I would be complex, I would be cool.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Hunters were the highest of her priorities, and scouts - based on her personal focus, her desire to live vicariously through their stories and their adventures. But when her aunt mentions mercenaries her ears twist. She doesn't know what use they could be; her life has always been so sheltered that Ibis cannot fathom turning her friends in to warriors for her cause - whatever that might entail. However, it was good to think about.

Mercenaries— she parrots back, as if to cement the idea in her brain. Do you think that's necessary? We haven't run in to any issues so far. Unless they have, and people chose not to bring it to her attention? A fleeting doubt spoils her for a moment, sours her expression and fills her with concern. I'd suggest talking to Kavik about that, either way. I have no such training or skill, and he... I think he would be useful in that regard. Delegation was a key component to leadership, right?
Messages In This Thread
I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - November 30, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:19 AM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 01, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 03, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 03, 2020, 03:23 PM