Moonspear i never found my father, i never found my mother
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
His thoughts aligned with what Arcturus had said; Dirge was never one fond of dirtying his own when there were plenty of other able bodies to do it for them. Especially when it came to matters of the political realm—he was finding he cared less and less for the likes of them. It had been easier to simply let Hydra handle matters, and he be an aid to her if nothing else than a voice of reason.

"Our neighbors to our south seem to understand which is ours to avoid," he provided, not knowing whether or not the same could be said of others. "And if their numbers stay small on all accounts I don't think we'll have much to worry after. Though should the time come, I too am curious just what our new friends will do." And though he did not add, he wondered if they would employ the tactics that they had already had in their arsenal... and if they would hit the right mark rather than the first stranger they laid eyes upon.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i never found my father, i never found my mother - by Dirge - December 31, 2019, 06:40 PM