Silver Creek i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food.
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Zane too was impressed, but definitely offended (and also a little annoyed he hadn't seen the food first).  Here he was being a stand up fuckin dude and little man had the balls to dip right out? He'd pulled one over on both of them, that was for sure.

It was good to know that she wasn't in on it.  This chick was too cool to be down to clown with that shit, he could tell just by looking at her.  Certainly helped that she was a fuckin stunner. 10/10 babe material.

But even her lunge at the wolverine couldn't have prepared him for the dastardly plan that came out of that beautiful mouth next.  Holy fuck, yes, marry me.  Zane grinned.  Shit, that's good.  Fuck yeah, let's give the little guy a scare at least.  Can't fuckin dine and dash and get away without any payback.  It didn't warrant a fight, and he didn't want to hurt the dude, but scaring him seemed just the right karma.

He took off in the direction Penn had run.  The kid had a head start, but they might be able to tail him.

I love them omg.  Also they are cousins and this is hilarious to me.  We can wrap and have another sometime or continue, I'm fine either way!!! <3
Messages In This Thread
i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Penn - December 22, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Zane - January 05, 2020, 12:55 PM