Haunted Wood we set fires in the snow.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Like the child he was, a part of him was not entirely pleased with the fact that she found a way to not exactly deny him but to leave him with more work to do and still on the short end of the stick. The other part of his brain, the part that was forced to mature faster because of how things went in Nightwalkers, figured that it would have taken more time for him to reach the top of the pack himself anyway and with Hela as his friend and Warlord he figured he could be better off than anyone else. Swallowing down his pride and suffering a small blow to his ego he nodded "Equals though...how do I know you'll really hold your end of the deal?" he asked her while staring at her with some doubt though he shook his head "Either way, I don't intend to stay at the bottom too long" he left the declaration at that and went silent. After all that was said he had to admit that she had done something that he couldn't have pulled off without having at least another six or so months to train. "So friendship. you know how it works? Cuz I had one but...I'm not sure it'll work like that with us"  it was meant to be more of a joke than anything else but he thought of Clay and how soft the boy had been, how Valour had been the one in control and Clay had needed protection.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
we set fires in the snow. - by Hela - January 13, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: we set fires in the snow. - by Valour - January 13, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: we set fires in the snow. - by Hela - January 13, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: we set fires in the snow. - by Valour - January 13, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: we set fires in the snow. - by Hela - January 13, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: we set fires in the snow. - by Valour - January 13, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: we set fires in the snow. - by Hela - January 13, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: we set fires in the snow. - by Valour - January 13, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: we set fires in the snow. - by Hela - January 13, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: we set fires in the snow. - by Valour - January 13, 2020, 04:12 PM