all of the light just fades away
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

The feel of her tail brushing against him sent an invisible shiver down his spine. He remained silent, though, while she spoke, listening to her words along with the sound of her voice. "He is pretty awesome," he responded about Chakra. "My sister, Youmi, is pretty head over heels for him. They’re a great couple, and have been really good leaders since stepping up after mom and dad died. I’m an uncle through them." He seemed to beam with pride when he spoke of being an uncle. He was feeling a little homesick in that moment, thinking about his family that he’d left, but it passed as he realized he wouldn’t have met Koontz had he stayed behind in Sterrenvuur, and he really liked Koontz.

Flightless Falcons… Chakra had mentioned that pack before! "I’ve heard of that pack, from Chakra. He spoke of Mo, too. What a small world, after all," he mused aloud. It was fascinating to learn that they were from the same parts of the world before ending up here. It made him feel a little less homesick, and that much closer to Koontz. Coming here really was a good thing. "I bet she’d be proud of you for having your own pack," he said after she’d finished talking about her parents. She seemed to be just as fond of her parents as he would always be of his. He was having a difficult time with trying to listen for something to hunt purely because he was far more focused on their conversation than anything else around them.

Messages In This Thread
all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - September 18, 2013, 05:35 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 10:03 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - September 25, 2013, 10:27 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 11:21 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 03:11 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 03:33 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 04:32 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 05:56 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 06:27 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 09:08 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 09, 2013, 10:20 AM