Sawtooth Spire You must've gone and put a spell on me
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag's ears pulled forward as he waited for Wylla to turn around, a smile ready on his face. That smile disappeared immediately, withered by the unsightly grimace that dominated Wylla's face as she spun around towards him.

Instinctively, immediately, the young boy cowed to the ground in fear and submissive terror. One would not know now, but the snow was briefly doused by a tinkling of pee as he folded under Wylla's wrath, ears disappearing into his silvery ruff and his tail tucked tight to his stomach.

He hadn't been expecting that greeting, and remained supine in the snow as Wylla collected her bearings. For Stag, it would take much longer to return to status quo -- he had just seen a verifiable furious harpy, and was still rather rattled. Not even the mention of being friends (which would normally have Stag prancing on heart-shaped cloud-nines) stirred him from his quivering. After a few shaky breaths, he tried to steady his racing mind and heart. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" The boy blurted, gaze firmly averted. He was one snap away from whimpering, but Wylla's concern for him was met with a surprised lift of his eyes. His head hadn't been great, and there was still a crusty cut where the tree had done damage.. but the boy would live (to the detriment of all women in exactly six months). "It's okay. I'm sorry I snuck up on you."
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - February 02, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - February 02, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - February 03, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - February 09, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - February 17, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - February 23, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - March 01, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - March 08, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - March 14, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - March 16, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - March 17, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - March 20, 2020, 08:06 PM