Noctisardor Bypass Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
treason - arbiter, now - appears neutral as she moves to greet them. from what she knew of the woman, Dawn was pretty certain that was as friendly as she got, and so any apprehensions she might have had were quick to fade. she dipped her muzzle in respectfully greeting as she approached, though introductions seemed unnecessary. "as do you," she echoes, somewhat glad to see her once-packmate.

"I met Kaertok at your borders not long ago. I told him I'd planned to claim Whitebark Stream; we've done so, now." a glance at her mate, remembering their last conversation. they'd had little time to discuss it further as she'd hoped, but now seemed a good time. "there's a territory that lies between both of our claims - the Maplewood. you might have noticed someone had tried to claim it recently." she'd chosen differently, in the end, but that did not mean others would try. 

"it's a valuable territory. no doubt others will try and do the same. together, we could claim it as joint hunting grounds, and ensure that no others will try again." a cant of her ears that asks the woman's opinion; there may very well be details to iron out, but as far as she could see it would be a favorable choice to both groups.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around - by Dawn - February 09, 2020, 05:12 AM