Noctisardor Bypass You don't want a couple of cashews hugging in your skull
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Good. Let me know if you need anything. If he got bored she could always chuck one of the terrible trio at him -- he hadn't had that experience yet. All three would probably be too much for someone still getting used to being around groups again -- Pike and Brou weren't exactly low-key.

Arbiter certainly wouldn't be accused of underplanning anything. Not entirely sure how. Terance stepping down hadn't been in my plans. If he doesn't step up again then who acts as leader when I'm dealing with young pups later in the year? She frowned, It wasn't something I had thought was even a thing. Still. There was time for things to arrange themselves in a more favorable way, but she still didn't like it no matter what. They needed to be right now. They'd already dealt with too much other nonsense between Rannoch and the earthquakes that they were due a change of fortune.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't want a couple of cashews hugging in your skull - by Arbiter - February 16, 2020, 09:44 PM