Neverwinter Forest i wonder what will happen today
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
tag for reference. assuming some things, let know if u want me to change anything jennifer!

So fatherhood was a total disaster so far. First the whole Rusalka thing, then the day long trek through the snow, and finally crashing at your one-night-stand's place. So much tiring shit crammed into a few days. All Cupid could think about was, what's next? What crazy shit was gonna happen today?

Well, he moved into his own den that day. Wasn't the craziest thing to happen this week, far from it. It was actually kind of nice. Staying in @Mal's den wasn't the worst thing in the world, but he'd be lying if he said the constant pop-in's weren't slightly annoying. Ok they were extremely annoying, but Cupid kept his cool (it's the least he could do). How? It'd be a mystery to everyone including himself.

It's nice and quiet in here. Finally, he could get some sleep. As soon as he closed his eyes, Caerus began to move. So much for that nap.

Hey little man. He lifted his head and looked down at the squirming ball of fluff. The pup still looked so strange to him. He was just so tiny and helpless. So delicate, so weak. He's like an alien, a cute little alien.

Where you off to? He leaned over and gently poked one of the boy's legs with his nose. A smile crossed over his face. Sorry man. You can't get too far with those little stubs.
Messages In This Thread
i wonder what will happen today - by Caerus - March 11, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: i wonder what will happen today - by Cupid - March 12, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: i wonder what will happen today - by Caerus - March 23, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: i wonder what will happen today - by Cupid - April 09, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: i wonder what will happen today - by Caerus - April 19, 2020, 12:12 AM