Ouroboros Spine These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Kyr's exit unless stopped.

The pretty girl, kissed in permanent snowfall, was rather quiet now savor a spill of words about wrinkled penises in order to keep up her whole 'turrets' thing. Praimfaya however went on to return Kyr's open curiosity and hand-out for a conversation with a sudden tension. Shut down. Wow. Okay... I see a conversation with you isnt going to get anywhere. Her voice is returned with an equal cold snap as her ears fall against her skull, tail flicking out behind her in sudden irritation. Vallkyrie could be all fun and games (Hell, @Belharra was her bff after all!) but she wouldnt stand for disrespect and rudeness. 

I'd assumed you all were a strict lot, She knew the look, the walk, the talk and the aggorance that came along with her. The whole Torbine Empire which made up her Archer blood was just like it. But I didnt figure rude too. She snips, looking the girl up and down with a narrowed icy gaze. She held back the snort at the adolescent in favor of not being rude herself. It would seem the only way she would figure anything out is if she went to @Hydra directly because she doubted if the ghostly girl wasnt willing to answer that question she would not be willing to answer if Katya Noir was around either. 

I've no time for rude either. Dismissing the pale child (though keeping her with about her) she would turn her head to the raven colored woman and dip her muzzle in a silent farewell. Turning, Vallkyrie made way to leave this little mud pit and head back home.
Messages In This Thread
RE: These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me - by Vallkyrie - March 18, 2020, 01:11 PM