Hushed Willows Colorful Wings
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Fairies? It sounded all so cute, it made the young to be empress' imagination run wild with what it could be, were they all such colorful small wolves that called this weeping forest home? It was such an exciting thought, and what a beautiful place it would be! She could easily tell stories to the young about the pack of fairy wolves, maybe embellish it a little - but it was such a cute idea to think of. 

It is my pleasure Lumiya. Clearly the greyscale woman was proud of her work thus far, and she should be. Reiko was no stranger to how difficult it was to gather people to create a group safe enough for everyone to enjoy. Apologies aren't necessary, please. Offering a friendly wave of her tail. We come from Northstar Vale within the mountains, I hope we can grow close as packs - perhaps eventually become allies in due time as trust builds between us.

It was too soon to expect either new, young, leaders to be open to an alliance out of the blue without knowing who they were allying themselves with. Even if Lumiya seemed kind and gentle, for Ira's comfort, Reiko would be more cautious and investigate any possible allies further before confirming anything. For now, I look forward to getting to know one another!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Colorful Wings - by Reiko - March 14, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - March 14, 2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Lumiya - March 15, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Reiko - March 18, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - March 18, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Lumiya - March 25, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - March 27, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Lumiya - April 01, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - April 04, 2020, 04:52 PM