Northstar Vale Give Me That Boom Boom Pow!
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Her attack was successful with her looming over the man in triumph and her tail raised. She looked into his mixed eyes, the man gave her a chuckle and told her that she won and complimented her headbutt tactic. The Duchess exhaled through her nose to signify that she was relaxed and that she wasn't bothered by the situation anymore since she won and basically showed him. Lowering her fluffy tail, she backed off of him and gave the man room to stand up and collect himself. The cloaked woman gave a tiny smell to make sure that there wasn't any blood to speak of, and so far, there wasn't any. This dumb rule in her mind made her frustrated, she had to be careful around him and that would lead her into an array of mistakes in combat. But perhaps she did need to learn to be more calculative because all she knew in battle was to be the one on top, and it didn't matter how you did it.

Vespera shook her coat, an indication that she was more relaxed now, and looked at the male with her violet orbs, "haven't I seen you around before?" The woman raised her brow, but her face looked uninterested since she really didn't care and this statement was a little random but her instincts told her that she has seen him before.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 26, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 01:10 AM