Stone Circle There's something serious beginning
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She uttered a single note of affirmation, a dip of her head. It wasn't happy. But she'd spoken the truth. It would have been better if Arbiter had stuck to her original plan -- don't get attached. Too late to go back and change that. That was the ongoing issue she kept having, so much that she would have changed. I hope you'll have better luck. 

Arbiter gave a bit of a shrug, A few old faces that returned, a few new. But not as many as I wanted. Those that came with us from the creek for the most part stayed. It isn't quite what I was dreaming yet. Hopefully soon. She shrugged. That was the most she could ask for, was it not? She had to think then if there was more for her to say or if she should bid her farewells. Arbiter probably wasn't the greatest conversationalist right now either -- the world was very doom and gloom. Hopefully close.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - March 14, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - March 18, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - March 20, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - March 24, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - March 31, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - April 03, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - April 04, 2020, 08:27 PM
RE: There's something serious beginning - by Arbiter - April 05, 2020, 09:32 PM