Haunted Wood I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
The girl finally came out and Clarence wagged his tail, letting it swish across the ground from where he was laying next to the rabbit. He backed up to let her have more access to the animal, large spotted ears angling forward as she began to eat. They were around the same height, both mostly white-furred, but she was far prettier than he could ever hope to be. If Clarence were aware of such things, he might have thought of the girl as angelic, even all muddy and unkempt as she was. And he was the demon by default.

"Yeah, there! Isn't it good?" he encouraged, a smile bright on his muzzle as he watched her eat - at first slowly, then more ravenous. Vaguely, he recalled doing the same, months ago. Red eyes surveyed the landscape and his ears drooped. "I don't like that they're keeping you in here. I wish-"

He broke off at the sound of little paws approaching, toddling over to them, and his gaze flicked over to the pup that had suddenly decided that the rabbit belonged to him. Clarence let out a squeak of surprise and bounced forward, unsure of if the child was supposed to eat that or not. "Wait wait wait! That's too big for you," he yelped, instinctively picking up a little scrap and chewing up furiously into a sort of meat-paste before he lowered his head to press his muzzle to the boy's nose so he could offer the chewed food instead.
Messages In This Thread
I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 05, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 05, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 05, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 05, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 05, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Guardián - April 05, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 08, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 10, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Guardián - April 11, 2020, 07:30 AM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 17, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 22, 2020, 12:13 AM