Northstar Vale i am a hallucination of myself at three years old
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh its my pleasure! Atwood already has my heart <3

It's a pleasure to meet you, Atwood. She says sweetly, the boy was shy, or scared, whatever was plaguing him she tried to come off as friendly as possible, as welcoming as ever to try and coax him out of that little corner he seems to have built for himself (metaphorically of course).

It's alright, She was certain that even with Kaistleoki they were open to allowing anyone to explore their interest and offer what they are able to in due time. To grow in a safe environment at their own pace. You can explore your interest and help out wherever possible at your own pace. Do you know anything that piques your interests? Wanting to get to know Atwood just a little more, what kind of individual he is, just get him to talk a little more before welcoming him officially into their ranks - she'd find anything to ask. 

We can always discover them together~
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a hallucination of myself at three years old - by Reiko - April 14, 2020, 07:21 PM