Northstar Vale i am a hallucination of myself at three years old
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The boy seemed to have relaxed a little, pleased with herself, she continues to smile softly and listen as he speaks. Taking note of his mild discomfort when mentioning the medicinal part of his knowledge, perhaps he was a little squeamish about certain things, or not confident with medicines - but that was a conversation for another day. 

Mild excitement burst from her petite body as he mentions the stars, recently she has grown fond of the stars and knowing a little more of them. It was something she enjoyed doing on her sleepless nights as of late, staring up at them and trying to make sense of their twinkling bodies. Would you be willing to teach me about the stars? It's a new interest of mine, I would love to know a little more. Behind her, the empress' plume bounced against the ground happily. 

Don't fret about fighting, we have a sister pack with plenty of soldiers, and we have a few of our own here in the vale as well.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a hallucination of myself at three years old - by Reiko - April 14, 2020, 08:47 PM