turning seasons within (joining)
she painted fire across the skyline
60 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
SO GLAD YOU REPLIED I MISS RPING WITH YOUUUU :)

Nervous had never been, in any way, an accurate descriptor for the Feralheart she-wolf. She was a living manifestation of bold courage and fearless savagery; many had lay dying upon the frigid earth, gasping in puddles of their own scarlet blood, for underestimating her based on her gender and her small stature.

And yet now, as she anticipated the arrival of whoever Fate would send to answer her call, she felt the uncomfortable tickle of anxiety fluttering, birdlike, in the bottom of her stomach. Would she be attacked? Taken captive? Laughed at? She knew not what to expect. She was surrounded by unknowns, questions swirling and whispering doubts in her ears like so many pestilent ghosts. As she waited, she felt as though she stood at a metaphorical crossroads. There were many paths that intersected here, each one leading to very different destinations, and she had not the faintest idea which one she would be led upon.

She heard a rustle, a soft footfall upon crisp leaves recently shed by nearby trees, and her heartbeat ticked up a notch. As a lupine figure came into view, she dropped quickly to the ground, crouching so her belly brushed the prickly grass beneath. Though her eyes were averted so as not to disrespect the other, she still saw that he was a handsome male cloaked in rich hues of sunlit sand and tide-kissed earth. The subtle, salty fragrance of ocean air clung to him, and he looked down upon her with a gaze that embodied the spirit of the storm-swept sea itself. She had but an instant to ponder how striking and beautiful he was before he spoke to her, introducing himself and inquiring as to how he could assist her.

"I am Chakra Feralheart," she answered, her never-before-used middle name feeling strange and alien on her tongue. "I...well, I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but...I am in search of someone who can help me understand a vision I had. I'm looking for the ones who follow the bears." Her eyes, which had lingered on Kerberos's tawny ankles, chanced a quick, apprehensive glance up toward her face, expecting to find scorn and amusement there, before they darted back down to the unoffensive safety of his feet again.
Messages In This Thread
turning seasons within (joining) - by Chakra - October 12, 2013, 10:09 PM
RE: turning seasons within (joining) - by Kerberos - October 13, 2013, 05:31 AM
RE: turning seasons within (joining) - by Chakra - October 13, 2013, 05:54 PM