Haunted Wood wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
That was right - there were a lot of pups around that needed food. Clarence really needed to work on his hunting skills. A baleful look was cast to the metallic object around his wrist - that was going to make that task a lot more difficult.

So Valour wasn't an original Nightwalker, but he'd been there for a long time. It explained why the scent was so ingrained into his fur. "I'm from further south," he responded with a small smile. No need to go into the details - it was too gritty for a first conversation. Hi, I'm your new packmate who doesn't remember how many people I've killed and I may kill again. Clarence doubted that would go well. "I met Santiago over the mountain and came here with him." The boy leaned down to pick up a rabbit and laid down across from Valour, leaning in to take a bite. "I like it here, though. No one's tried to kill me yet, so that's a plus." It was a joke, and Clarence offered the other boy a smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind - by RIP Clarence - April 22, 2020, 09:39 PM