Lost Creek Hollow Is a new philosophy
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
2am posts, WOO

She wasn't sure what to make of yearlings at times -- what would he think of what she had to offer? Did she think of them as such wildcards always or just since she'd had her own children? She'd give it some thought later, but for now she rolled her plans out before him. Legion would be better than what she left behind, she knew that, and if he looked back to what she'd said first to him, there was a definite shift in tone even if subtle. I'm building Legion as a place that should appeal to those who want to grow -- rebuilding means opportunity. For those seeking skills I'll ensure they're trained -- teachers found if necessary. I personally know how to train fighters, but I know that's not everyone's interest.  For those seeking advancement, things are set so that they can learn to lead, try their hand. I make sure that the wolves under my care are happy and rewarded. A pause and a smirk, As long as it's something reasonable, of course -- I can't promise a three-headed moose. Gotta set some sort expectations there. Arbiter operated in the realm of reality, not crazy nonsense land.

And you'll find I am not a wolf that plays games with the truth -- my packmates deserve that respect. She wouldn't blindside them like Rannoch had done. But with the initial pitch done, her ears tipped inquisitively forward towards him, The real question is where do you see yourself? She imagined him on either side of a coin -- too much make a decision later, or jump right in. She wasn't sure why, but perhaps he'd surprise her. Sometimes wolves did, after all -- the judge was not infallible.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Penn - April 18, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Penn - April 18, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Penn - April 18, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Penn - April 19, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - April 26, 2020, 03:54 AM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Penn - May 01, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Is a new philosophy - by Arbiter - May 08, 2020, 02:20 AM