Northstar Vale State of My Head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Nervously she waited, knots forming in her belly. The life she was creating didn't help ease nausea that was creeping up on her as she waited for his response, so she blamed the sickness she felt on it over the situation at hand. She was a bundle of hormones right now after all. Tired as they sucked energy from her body to create something new. Despite all the turmoil, she felt internally, she kept a calm smile. Though should he chose not to, she wouldn't chase him out either immediately, he was still their guest after all; and possibly a friend.

Then he spoke, and her whole body felt like it was lifted off the ground and into a cloud. Floating a few feet just above the dirt and grass. You would? She was almost certain she heard him wrong. The plush tail bounced and curled. I'm so glad! Tiny paws bounced off the ground on the spot in a little dance. After all that had transpired in the past few weeks, any good news was enough to delight her, to shoot her over the stars and moon.

Well, I suppose now is a good time to ask if you have any questions? She pondered out loud, only once she noticed it was vocal did she turn her attention and look to him for anything he wanted to know further about the pack, about her perhaps, or their Queen Ibis. He had every right to know what he wanted to now. There were no secrets here among packmates.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
State of My Head - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 21, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 27, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 29, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:36 PM