Sawtooth Spire i'm bound by these choices so hard to make
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Puberty train? Wuzzat?

Stag hadn't been convinced he was completely forgiven, especially given that 'It's fine' usually meant it was anything but  -- but as the story goes, he didn't have much time to think on it before his person was most roughly violated. The resulting noise wasn't a noise he wished to be repeated outside of this encounter, so naturally, the shadow that followed his every move was now proudly yawping it across the rooftops for everyone to hear.

Forgetting for a moment the sunbathing Wylla, Stag focused his attentions on the hellish (yet adorable) little squealbag, trying his best to fix her with a Wylla-Level Stare. "Shhh," He pleaded as she traipsed his body like it was her own personal junge-gym, her paws sifting deep into the folds of his skin and pulling, stretching, tugging -- until she at last cartwheeled down his clown-nose with one lobe roughly held in her mouth. "Yeaaaagh," Stag winced through clenched teeth, intent to not repeat his girlish yelp from last time. Arching his neck like an arabian offended by the offering of spoiled timothy hay, Stag held his gingerly smarting ears out of reach and presented Phaedra with one enormously large paw, attempting to gently swipe at her in play (and maybe keep her out of reach of any other tender parts).
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
i'm bound by these choices so hard to make - by Stag - April 11, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i'm bound by these choices so hard to make - by Stag - May 02, 2020, 10:48 AM