Seaside Moors my boy builds coffins with hammers and nails
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Easing up finally, he turns slowly, coyly at his companion as she shoulders him with a coquettish remark about ever being sick of her. Offering a toothy, elated grin, he chuckled and replied - for a moment forgetting of Aningan's presence as now, Tundra, was a part of Rusalka and he could see her any day. You'll be waiting a long time. He purrs playfully in return, believing truly, that he would never be sick of her - he'd be mad to after all this work in getting her here in the first place!! 

Though... how will she feel once the truth came around that Rosalyn may be carrying his child (he still isn't confirmed daddy yet IC, just speculation), would she turn away? That would have to be a conversation for another day. Watching as her feathery companion flew off with what he could tell was a... scornful caw, he looked up to the bird with a bemused huff. I don't think your companion is too happy. Turning his gaze back onto her, again, more focused on Tundra than he was with Aningan. I can show you around if you'd like?
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: my boy builds coffins with hammers and nails - by Rosencrantz - May 02, 2020, 07:23 PM