Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
In all honesty, things were looking up. She needed this too, she needed the confirmation that he can be a good man, that they can get along as husband and wife and that he was indeed excited and looking forward to being a dad. Perhaps she should have sought him out long ago instead of letting her worries fester for so long. 

It was looking more possible that she could, in fact, someday, love him. 

You'll be the first to know! And just like that, she felt more like herself than she has in a long time. Even to the point of reaching out and nuzzling his cheek affectionately. Pulling back just enough to catch the little suggestive brow action, she blushed and felt... well... torn. 

Uncertain how she felt about his little suggestion remembering well... how it felt the last time things went. It's uh, been some time since we spent any time together - I thought maybe, we can get to know each other again? Yes, that, she'd avoid the other thing for now until she felt more comfortable with this 'new', better side of Takeshi.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 09:23 PM