Northstar Vale State of My Head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was nerve-racking to think she might be burdening their newest member with a job already, but he did mention that he enjoyed having a task to do - so perhaps it would all work out in the end despite her nervousness? Thankfully he was quick enough to answer, easing that lingering doubt and she was free to breathe once more, offering a gleeful wave of her banner. 

I am. His concern didn't go unappreciated - and if he was curious about why she asked him of all others. she was also appreciative that he didn't ask either. I've spoken to our wetnurse, Awefen - but my appetite is still stranger than usual. It's been... hard to keep food down. There was no need to lie about it, she was still rather thin despite the growing belly, even if she knew and tried to eat when she could, all she could do was hope it would remain in her belly. Perhaps worrying about keeping it down didn't help. 

Sleep too has been evasive, perhaps I'm distracted with my first pregnancy, worrying myself for it to go well.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
State of My Head - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 21, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 27, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 29, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:36 PM