Northstar Vale State of My Head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Possibly. She hummed at his theory. There were many reasons why she could be having a hard time sleeping and or eating, but maybe he was right. If she felt safer, then maybe she could relax enough to have a good sleep and keep some food in her without struggling, and thus, like a vicious circle, become even more in distress.

His idea brought a beaming smile to her lips, Would you? Swaying happily on the spot, she could feel herself feeling already a little lighter with his suggestion. He'd be close, but not close enough to invoke Takeshi's jealous wrath - hopefully. Even then, he'd be around to make sure nothing came of it anyway.

She could only hope he could set up his den as soon as possible, Reiko already was looking forward to having her first decent sleep in a while. Thank you Collision, for everything. She was certain the man would grow to be an important individual among them, quickly climbing their ranks despite his outsider blood. In no time he should be able to snag a noble title for himself, she can see it already.

I'll leave you to prepare then, hmm?

We can end this here if you'd like! Feel free to post again or archive! I'd love another one soon <3
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
State of My Head - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 21, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 27, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 29, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:36 PM