Northstar Vale if you're too shy let me know
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Now that Collision was close by and it eased her nerves, she had had her first full night sleep since the pregnancy had begun. The Empress had managed to eat and successfully, comfortably, remain in a deep slumber until the morning came - and so, she felt almost all her strength returning, with some wavering for obvious reasons. The children would keep sucking the energy from her but now she would be able to rest and recharge in order to keep up with their demands. Even if the nausea was still present, the waves were less frequent and harsh.

After the call had summoned her to the borders, she sought out @Collision first to come and join her to greet the one with an unfamiliar call. Once paired up, the two would make a beeline to the borders where the summons had been issued. A grey-scale woman was waiting for them, and as a first greeting, Reiko allowed her tail to sweep sweetly from side to side. Greetings! She sang while approaching, stopping a comfortable distance away so they can speak effortlessly without encroaching on either side's personal space.

My name is Reiko, I am the Empress of the Reneian Empire, the pack that claims this vale. How can I help you?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 04, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 04:30 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 06, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 09, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 11, 2020, 09:09 PM