Sawtooth Spire i'm bound by these choices so hard to make
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Sacrificing his paws for the sake of what resided under his undercarriage, Stag wriggled the digits on the end of his clownfeet as if they were truly little worms. With guppy-eyes, Phaedra rounded upon them like a years-starved goldfish, zeroing in for the toesie-kill when suddenly, a new contender arrived on the scene. "Ow," Stag mouthed as Phaedra made like a fox and darted for a toe only to retreat -- painful, but, Stag was more troubled by the determined look on Thade's face...

Stag's ears slid back in dread as he saw the tiny interloper approach, falling to a pursuing trot that would, in time, be positively terrifying. Bunching his toes underneath him and rounding his haunches, Stag presented the assailing children with naught but a toe to nibble. Sitting firmly atop such peetsies, he hoped the two of Wylla's little puppigators might find better targets elsewhere -- preferably just not on his body.

Loafin' it up, (and sharing much of the same expression seen here)  both the Teacup Terror and her devil brother would find Stag's fortress impenetrable -- up until one of their cold noses found one of his tickly spots.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
i'm bound by these choices so hard to make - by Stag - April 11, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i'm bound by these choices so hard to make - by Stag - May 06, 2020, 01:14 PM