Northstar Vale if you're too shy let me know
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As Collision grew closer to make his presence more clear, his support was well appreciated and she made sure to show it by offering him a smile before turning her attention back to Saarthal. If only they knew her internal turmoil was more so due to being bashful than the woman ever making her feel uncomfortable by simply looking her over innocently.

A new home, that was nothing new even now in the realm's early days. Already they had a few who looked simply for a home and nothing more. The woman's honesty was enough to make Reiko feel good about accepting her into their ranks - honesty went a long way as far as she was concerned. if anything, everyone needed to take a page out of her books and learn that they didn't need to lie to get their way, especially if it was in the search of sanctuary. You're more than welcome to try and find it here. It was obvious that Saarthal was nervous and hopefully, Reiko's soft vocals and gentle smile could ease those eventually. 

We are a pack of new beginnings, people wishing to find peace and security within our borders - many of us even wish to simply have a family and settle down. We strive for peace and harmony- Even more so now during the internal turmoil between a few members. Do you think this place suits your needs? It was only natural that she would explain the empire a little more to someone who sought such a simple life, to make sure they knew what they chose if they desired something else and wished to seek it elsewhere.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 04, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 04:30 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 06, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 09, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 11, 2020, 09:09 PM