Northstar Vale I'm All Good Already
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That's wonderful! She sings out happily, swaying as her tail does the same in an exaggerated motion. Likewise with any Kaistleoki members, they will be treated like family. Hopeful that both packs will co-exist and the strangeness of open borders would melt away soon enough as the members test the waters between each other.

Cerulean eyes met the man Ira had introduced and the Empress smiled. I remember Winterbourne. Dipping her head in greeting to the man she had barely known before the attack, a familiar face was a familiar face regardless of how brief it was! He was friendly and that was all that mattered. I see - so things seem to be going back to normal now hm? Back to the same image she had left so abruptly back last summer.

I have taken the role of the leader here, as Empress since I'm familiar with it. Ibis is my Queen, second in command. It was only natural that she would give Ira the news from the vale as well. I also took a mate who will be my Emperor eventually, his name is Takeshi and I hope you two will meet soon. Smiling sweetly, she only hoped that @Takeshi will do his best to keep in good relations with the now Constable and her pack.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I'm All Good Already - by Ira - April 16, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Winterbourne - April 20, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Reiko - April 20, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Ira - April 20, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Reiko - May 13, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Ira - May 19, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Ira - May 19, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 04:57 PM