Northstar Vale I'm All Good Already
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Please come by whenever possible! Perhaps a little too excited, it was hard to hide the thrill in thinking of sleepovers, or massive gatherings between the packs to encourage both packs to familiarize themselves with one another. it was just a dream but maybe one day she would bring up the idea to Ira and Evergreen should the possibility ever come around. The two women would be busy of course, but whenever there is a break in their duties, she hoped both of them would take the opportunities brought by the open borders. 

That's so exciting! Swiftly she shut her mouth, not wanting to blurt out the questions on who the father was and if Ira had also found a mate. It was none of Reiko's business and if Ira wanted to share such details, it would come eventually. I hope your travels will go well.

Her excitement faded slightly, still trying to keep face by smiling and letting the metronome of her tail continue to bounce naturally behind her. Yes, I'm not certain yet, but it might be possible. A lot of us went into heat once the pack was settled, I suspect not having the stress of a disbanded pack, or no home to call their own, had delayed all our heats. So we might have more than mine.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I'm All Good Already - by Ira - April 16, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Winterbourne - April 20, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Reiko - April 20, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Ira - April 20, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Reiko - May 13, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Ira - May 19, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Ira - May 19, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: I'm All Good Already - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 04:57 PM