Northstar Vale Carry That Weight
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Thank God there was a wolf like Yuudai around, what would have happened if she was still in Easthollow? She had no idea! Would Valette had accepted her pups? She sure as hell knew that Greyback would have done something drastic so her thoughts were put at ease knowing that she wasn't at her old pack anymore and she could start a new with Reneian.

But...

What if Reiko didn't accept her pups?

Her heart started to race in an unhealthy way and she felt like she was going to choke, but the shushes of Yuudai kept her grounded in reality so she shakily removed her paw from her face to see that the male was in front of her with his head bowed down to meet her eye level. Her eyes and face were stained with her tears as she shakily moved them up to glance at Yuudai, the samurai wolf was asking to give her the full story in a soothing tone. The girl's lips quivered, could she trust him? Would he go run off and tell Reiko? Was she done for? Were her future pups?

But there was one thing that Vespera knew she had to stay true to, and that was that she wasn't afraid of death.

The Duchess inhaled with a very shaky breath as was her exhale with her eyes falling to the ground, "well... It was before the pack was official... and uh... I went off on my own... and I met a man that I had met before..." Her breathing was uneven as she remembered Rosencrantz... Oh how the man warned her but she just had to persist, she just had to let her emotions get to the best of her. "Something came over me... He explained it was this 'Heat' and that I should return home but I stayed... He warned me not to do it but I did it... And..." Vespera's eyes started to leak tears again as they streamed down her face, "I did it! It's my fault! This is what happens when I let my emotions get to me!" The cloaked woman stayed on the ground as she tried to hold back her sobs.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 22, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 28, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - May 28, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 28, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - July 01, 2020, 08:44 PM