Hoshor Plains A phantom to lead you in the summer
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The titan had been finding himself out of the territory more to clear his head for there was so much going on in his home pack, the fling with Moonshadow, and now the disappearance of the Count and his mate. What was going on? What path should he take to ensure that he would at least survive? Would Ira find the work too much for her? Should he ask if he should help manage? So many things! He felt like his head was going to explode for his goody-two-shoes nature was keeping him scrambling and unable to think properly.

As the man was lost in his thoughts, the figure in the plains didn't catch his eye or stir up his senses until he almost ran into him but thankfully Connor caught himself and abruptly stopped just in front of the stranger. "Oh! Sorry, I was daydreaming," he gave a bit of a nervous laugh to the other male before recollecting himself, "Pardon me, I'm Connor, Herald of Kaistleoki and I believe I haven't seen you before," he wagged his coal tipped tail, the man didn't want this conversation to get awkward. The cinnamon male might as well strike up a conversation so he could distract himself from all the troubles at home.
Messages In This Thread
A phantom to lead you in the summer - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: A phantom to lead you in the summer - by Connor - June 03, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: A phantom to lead you in the summer - by Conquest - June 06, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: A phantom to lead you in the summer - by Valour - June 10, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: A phantom to lead you in the summer - by Connor - June 10, 2020, 10:56 PM