Noctisardor Bypass Miserablism
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
And I am cool with him having been told about Terance behind the scenes or in the thread I yoinked with War, I'm not sure where that is in the timeline right now, haha.

Arbiter was in a sort of Mood. When Arbiter started joking around she was probably displeased at something that wasn't easily changed, or at least that's how she was with the wolves that remained. It wasn't that she didn't have a sense of humor, it was more that she had better things to do most of the time. But it was probably better than the especially terse responses that she'd given around the time of the news of Terance's death. He'd missed out on the worst in that, but she'd still kept her space a little more than usual.

Mm. Still need to choose a den. A lovely thing which she wasn't too fond of doing. Or digging. If I get particularly desperate I can always use the hole that my daughter dug but it's about as polished and useful as a rotted log. Not at all, in other words. Who knew I'd actually miss the scraggly man who wandered into the Hollow. He actually dug a good den. And she didn't have to. That was the especially nice part. She couldn't even remember the guy's name -- did it start with a J? -- but she'd appreciated the work he'd done.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Miserablism - by Arbiter - June 14, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Miserablism - by RIP Kaertok - June 19, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: Miserablism - by Arbiter - June 23, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: Miserablism - by RIP Kaertok - June 29, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Miserablism - by Arbiter - July 05, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Miserablism - by RIP Kaertok - July 09, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Miserablism - by Arbiter - July 16, 2020, 02:08 AM
RE: Miserablism - by RIP Kaertok - July 16, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Miserablism - by Arbiter - July 20, 2020, 02:36 AM
RE: Miserablism - by RIP Kaertok - July 23, 2020, 08:17 AM