Sawtooth Spire when i've always been distant, and i've always told lies for love
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
As Mahler's face turned away, darkened by a storm of emotions, Stag looked to the ground and worked into his mind the logic imparted by the general. To be so selfish seemed wrong, but Mahler was a worldly man with a wealth of experience -- surely, if he said it, it must be so.

He sighed heavily into the wind, glancing down the fir-studded valley that marked their home. "That doesn't seem right." Stag replied, though his tone was free of challenge and instead bore notes of conflicting confusion. "What if while doing that, I miss out on the things here? I won't always have you guys around forever, and if I am gone, I might be wasting all that time that was maybe better spent with my family.." He felt his thoughts were going in circles now, every new revolution as confusing as the last. "I don't think I am ready for that."
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: when i've always been distant, and i've always told lies for love - by Stag - June 23, 2020, 10:35 AM