Phoenix Maplewood would you be so kind
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
her daughter's placating licks, her worried tone, strike a chord -- but her panic does not falter, and anger flares a moment. she opens her maw, closes it. despite it all, she's managed to remain steadfast for her children, and she can not allow that to change now. so she waits a moment, until the panic seizes to lodge in her throat and instead slips down to settle in her chest. "no," she says, tampering down the fear and anger and carving sternness onto her features. "you can't go off like that, not when I've told you to stay close. definitely not outside the territory. it's dangerous, juniper -- even for someone big, like me or отец." 

"I need you to be safe. you've got to stay close, and you've got to listen, or you can't leave the territory. do you understand, juniper?" she eyes the girl, wanting very much to draw her close but remaining stiff until she can be sure the lesson is somewhat imparted. she knows very well, however, how easy it is to disregard instruction if you've young and sheltered and much like she had been, years ago on the Cuesta.
Messages In This Thread
would you be so kind - by Juniper Whitebark - June 26, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: would you be so kind - by Dawn - June 26, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: would you be so kind - by Juniper Whitebark - June 26, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: would you be so kind - by Dawn - June 26, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: would you be so kind - by Juniper Whitebark - July 01, 2020, 04:19 AM