The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I'm just gonna move this ahead since it's been a while, @Nightingale feel free to hop back in if you're free, otherwise I'll just play as those she's just chillin' quietly nearby :)

Summer listened quietly as Vienna addressed his imaginary worries. He had no doubt that Ferdie would manage just fine. How could the Creek rise up against him when he was returning their captives with no gain to himself? No, the boy wasn't much worried about how his packmates would fare in their venture. He worried only that he would never get to see those beautiful apple green eyes again.

"Yeah, you're right..." Summer said slowly, "It wouldn't make any sense for them to attack. I just.. I don't know, you never know what could happen." He raised slowly to a sitting position, readjusting his haunches to support his weight. He was still gawky and too tall for his body (or lack thereof), but he was at least beginning to fill out a little. He shifted his overly large ears and gave a little frown. "I can't stop thinking about them though... We should go do something, distract ourselves... or just me," he said with a brief, crooked smile. He usually wouldn't be so bold as to suggest such a thing, but Vienna was a friend and having a friend around made him feel more comfortable, even with Nightingale standing quietly nearby.

Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Summer Ostrega - August 28, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM