Northstar Vale let your arms enfold us
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It all sounded alarming enough, and by the sound of it Hua didn't seem to be telling tales - but the Empress would still confirm with Ira regardless of today's meeting with the sea-side wolf. After all, it did sound like something Ira would do, to have further investigations about these allegations rather than rushing in or outright denying the accusations.

As Hua continued, Reiko couldn't help but feel saddened by it all. A warrior from each pack to be sent and help in chasing away the threat. She waited until the grey-scale woman had finished, and only then did the weight of the situation within the vale truly come to light with how severe it all was. I agree with your concerns, and I would like to send someone to help... however. With eyes cast down in shame, ears folded back, she was truly apologetic for what would come. 

I don't have many who I can offer for this, but I will see if I can send someone to represent the Empire in this matter. Seeing that if it affects Kaistleoki already, the Reneian wolves had to lend a helping paw whenever possible - there might be an individual who isn't entangled in the internal affairs that might be interested, but conversations had to be made still. Our warriors are pretty occupied right now... so I cannot guarantee, but I will see what I can do in sending a representative.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 05, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 08, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 12, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 14, 2020, 06:39 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 16, 2020, 03:02 PM