Whitebark Stream I walk a lonely road....
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
it is rare, to find a love that does not leave. her mind drifts to her mate; with all that's happened, all those who have left, she ought to doubt, or fear the same from him. but there is a certainty in Artyom that has her entirely certain that he will remain by her side, immovable. 

"you do all you can. and if that is not enough, then you hurt for a while, but all wounds fade. you move on because you have to, but before that, we'll do what we can to find him." you moved on, or you became stuck in the past, which was a death in and of itself. 

she nods. "I'll leave to Easthollow soon; then I'll ask at Legion." she shifts, "if something's happened, someone will know something." finding out who was a different matter entirely. she still had no answers for the disappearance of her ex-mate and children, all these months later. only Artyom know the full story as she knew it.

at the mention of juniper, her muzzle curves in smile. "she's started stockpiling all the mint she can find - she's enchanteded with you," she says, having grown used to the taste and smell of it at the rendezvous. a bit more variety, perhaps, might be nice.
Messages In This Thread
I walk a lonely road.... - by Aphrodite - July 01, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Dawn - July 08, 2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Aphrodite - July 08, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Dawn - July 09, 2020, 05:12 AM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Aphrodite - July 09, 2020, 06:32 AM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Dawn - July 10, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Aphrodite - July 10, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I walk a lonely road.... - by Dawn - July 11, 2020, 12:30 PM