Blackfeather Woods Each and every day,
31 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
She looked back at him for longer than was customary and a small, almost imperceptible smile twitched his lips upward. Grimsley thought highly of himself - very highly. He took the stare, filled with neither disgust nor fear, as one of attraction and awe. He felt the familiar boost to his ego and when she finally did snap of out her own thoughts enough to speak, his lips pulled back to grin in earnest.

"Not at all." He rumbled, flicking a dismissive ear. "I belong far away from here and since I have chosen to abandon that place, I suppose the truth is that I live nowhere." He hadn't seen his family in many months. He was not missed, and the feeling was mutual. Both parties had their own lives to move on with and emotional bonds were not a factor in his old pack. He still maintained that mentality. "If you're looking for repose, you can find it here." It sounded a bit like permission and perhaps his tone did convey a subtle hint, but he was mostly recommending the place to the female. He'd slept the day without interruption. He imagined she'd fine the same.
Messages In This Thread
Each and every day, - by Dragoon - July 19, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: I'm out of my head - by Grimsley - July 19, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I'm out of my head - by Dragoon - July 19, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Each and every day, - by Grimsley - July 21, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Each and every day, - by Dragoon - July 21, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Each and every day, - by Grimsley - July 23, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Each and every day, - by Dragoon - July 23, 2020, 09:41 PM