Wheeling Gull Isle Tell me how do people know what is hurt, what is love?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
This is fine for me. It only seem right to help you all, since you help me. No, Huā did not have any personal problems with Donovan directly. She simply was unwilling to risk the safety of her home, and so she had done what was best as a leader- and now, she was indebted to these wolves who had helped her keep Yuèlóng safe. Regardless of what any of her own subordinates thought, Huā did these things with Yuèlóng's best interest- and now with the intention of paying back her allies. 

I do not know who will come, If I will go alone, or if a warrior want to go instead. But I can ask my members who is willing. She decided. No wolf would be forced into more conflict, not when there were so many children to be cared for. Removing the saints from Ravensblood had been her choice, and though it was for all of her pack, this was also her debt to repay. Even if not a warrior, she would play whatever part she could. I also can talk to Mal, if you did not speak to him already.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me how do people know what is hurt, what is love? - by Huā - July 23, 2020, 02:24 AM