Sawtooth Spire though i have closed myself as fingers
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
As polite as this stranger from a distant land was, Stag was inclined to agree with Wylla.

He too, tried to pick pieces up from the narrative, and unveil their true meaning. This riverhued wolf did not strike young Stag as a manipulator, but he was painfully aware of his inexperience in life, and looked to Wylla for guidance.

Only one question burned on the tip of his tongue. So far, Eleuthera had made vague references to what made these wolves outlaws. He glanced to Wylla as she finished speaking, not wishing interrupt or, detract from anything she said. When he felt it was suitable to speak he did so, keeping his tone deferential but curious: "What is it these wolves have done?"

He supposed while it was not really their fight, and therefore not their business, if he understood more of the situation it might be less of a puzzlement for him.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 23, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 31, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 04, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 05, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 31, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 31, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 31, 2020, 08:15 PM