The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
making up a game, woop! monkey in the middle with a pinecone, ahaha

She hadn't meant to make light of his worries, and she hoped that Summer knew that. Vienna understood where he was coming from. The whole situation was rather worrying and she silently wondered how it had exploded like this. Why couldn't wolves just be respectful of one another?

"Let's just hope they have some sense and know we mean them no ill will. At least we know we won't start anything." She sat down, sweeping her tail across the ground a couple of times as it waved. She liked the sound of his idea and thought for a moment, coming up blank.

"Definitely. But what? Hmm...." She cast her eyes around, looking for inspiration. Something to distract themselves from the current situation. Something fun. Suddenly, her eyes lit up. "I've got it! We could play 'chase the cone'!" Of course! But first they had to find one.... there had to be one around somewhere!
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM