Northstar Vale home is wherever i'm with you
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis pressed and leaned against the man, dwarfed by him, and any errant passerby might mistakenly think she was shrouded in shadow. It wasn't far from the truth; Ibis felt things so strongly that the stresses of motherhood and politics had begun to darken her. It was similar to when she tried to keep everyone together, fed, and happy within the Emberwood; except this felt heavier.

When there was word of Viinturuth, Ibis was surprised at how sharp his proposed departure felt. He wants to make amends with them and wouldn't commit to when or if he would be back. Akavir explained, inadvertently stabbing her with each uncertain possibility as it passed his lips.

She was silent, watching, being present with Akavir on a physical level while the rest of her felt torn in different directions, as if she could summon the pale brother back to their little family with enough willpower; wishing in to the wind.

Akavir broke the briefly unsettling quiet with another topic: something about a pack meeting she had missed? There were probably many things she had let slide when the girls were born; a twinge of guilt burrowed in her belly. Vaguely. I had more important things to worry about — but her brow furrowed in a vee, and she nosed against Akavir's chest softly (to comfort herself more than anything) as she comments, ...why do you ask?
Messages In This Thread
home is wherever i'm with you - by Akavir - August 23, 2020, 06:11 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 23, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Akavir - August 23, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 23, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Akavir - August 23, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 23, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Akavir - August 24, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: home is wherever i'm with you - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 24, 2020, 04:15 PM